Everyone has their favorite social media. I am a visual person therefore a big fan of Instagram. If you are thinking of moving to the Triangle, new to the area, or have been here for a long time here are my top 5 favorite favorite Instagramers to fall in love with the area.
1. RDU Baton. This one is a total favorite. One of those that I make sure I get notifications for! RDU Baton is a collaborative Instagram project for Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill. It literally passes the "baton" to a different person in the Triangle to document what they love about this area. I find new places all the time through the daily guests. (handle @rdubaton)
2. Downtown Raleigh Alliance. The good people at the the Downtown Raleigh Alliance do a great job contributing to producing events and contributing to the economic success of DTR. (handle @downtownraleighalliance)
3. Olde Raleigh. Olde Raleigh gives us insight into the way Raleigh looked back in the day. It is fun seeing what the area looked like when the buildings were new and before Raleigh was built into what it is now. (handle @olderaleigh)
4. Taste Carolina. I love to eat and Raleigh has tons to offer in that department. Taste of Carolina will keep you in the know. You can get offline with them as well and head out for a tour. It's a blast! (handle @taste_carolina)
5. Raleigh's Farmers Market. This one is not a true Instagram to follow as much as a hashtag on Instagram. Our area has so much to offer. It is a favorite place for me and my kids to get out and stroll. Check out what is in season at #raleighfarmersmarket
While you are adding to the people you follow on Instagram, I would love for you to follow me (handle @jenncole) and check out Be Home Realty (handle @be_home_realty) too!